Friday, May 29, 2015

Pop N Work STN1 Umbrella Stand with Expandable Base to 48" x 78" in my opinion


The yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Pop N Work STN1 Umbrella Stand with Expandable Base to 48" x 78", so i would like to bring a story to tell.





Pop N Work STN1 Umbrella Stand with Expandable





The Pop'N'Work STN1 Umbrella Stand is designed to be used with Pop'N'Work's Standard Dielectric Umbrellas. Work Umbrella Stand features steel construction and quick set up. Base is expandable to 48" x 78" yet folds to a compact 9" diameter by 27" height for easy storage.. Read more



1 comment:

  1. Abba Patio Umbrella Base from Bizarkdeal

    Let me start off by saying this has got to be one of the best made umbrella stands I have seen. It is quiet heavy, and will stay in place. It does weigh 53 pounds so have someone around when you put it together. I love that it has wheels making it easier to move around. I added a strap to the handle on the base so that it would be easier to lift. This umbrella stand comes with two different sized poles that attach with an allen screw(comes with the allen wrench), so that your umbrella will fit perfectly. There are two hand screw knobs on each pole to secure your umbrella in. I set this up on my back patio, and it provided a lot of shade, and in a few minutes you could actually feel a difference in the heat.

    ReplyDelete